Location: Spring, TX
Spring Regulatory Sciences is seeking an entry level Regulatory Specialist interested in a career path in the regulatory consulting field. The ideal candidate will support federal and state compliance of fertilizer, feed, and pesticide products by assisting consultants in researching, documenting, and preparing submission packages to support regulatory registration requirements. This is an excellent career opportunity to join our regulatory consulting firm and grow knowledge of the regulatory consulting field supporting projects for national and international clients.
- Assist consultants in preparing detailed product dossiers for submission to state regulatory agencies.
- Manage state compliance of client fertilizer, soil amendment and feed products through routine tonnage reporting as required by state regulatory authorities.
- Prepare and submit tonnage reports to state regulatory agencies according to state deadlines on a monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual basis.
- Create, maintain, and analyze ongoing detailed record of client product distribution data.
- Reviews product labeling and advertising materials for compliance with global regulations; analyses and recommends appropriate changes.
- Research current federal and state regulatory laws and guidance documentation.
- Create and maintain detailed record of client’s registrations via various electronic document management systems.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and regulatory authorities.
- Maintain detailed record of billable consulting hours, tasks, and expenses.
- Support and collaborate with team members to improve process and procedure efficiency.
- Provide finance & administrative support including mail processing; payment processing; and other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Agriculture, Environmental Science or other scientific field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, PDF Editing Software; and Accounting Software
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Macros, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), critical thinking, attention to detail, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to read, understand and retain extensive working knowledge of procedures and company documents.
- Expert at writing, reviewing and editing technical documents.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Willing to train ideal candidate.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Spring Regulatory Sciences offers a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, paid time off plus nine holidays per year, 401K with company matching, and a 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off. We work hard for our clients and share in their successes!
WHO WE ARE:
Spring Regulatory Sciences was established in 2011 and is located in Spring, TX, a Northern suburb of Houston. As an industry-leading regulatory consulting firm with decades of experience, we provide expert support to clients with state, federal and international pesticide, fertilizer and feed registrations and licensing. We are actively recruiting qualified candidates to join our growing team.
To apply, please send a resume and a brief cover letter to Careers@SpringRegulatory.com
All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
Spring Regulatory Sciences is an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.