Location: Spring, TX
Spring Regulatory Sciences is a regulatory consulting firm focused on federal and state registration of agricultural pesticides, antimicrobials, biopesticides, animal feed and fertilizers. We are actively recruiting for an open position of Regulatory Specialist to join our growing team.
- BS or AS in Agronomy, Biology, Environmental Sciences, Horticulture, Soil Science, Agriculture or another related field
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with accuracy and precision
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and regulatory authorities
- Well-organized with strong planning skills, an exceptional work ethic, and ability to think analytically
- Fluent with PDF Editing Software, Communication & Collaboration Tools, and Accounting Software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel (calculations; vlookup; filtering; mailmerge; macros), and MS Sharepoint or other File Storage Platforms
- 2-4yr Prior experience in regulatory or consulting fields preferred
- Prepare and submit product registration, product renewal, and tonnage reporting packages to state regulatory agencies, as an agent for SRS clients for fertilizers, animal feeds and pesticide products
- Create and update entries in project tracking database to track registration status, manage projects and communicate changes to clients
- Provides on-going, daily regulatory support to customers, state agencies, and other team members
- Maintain electronic files of registration certificates and regulatory submissions
- Work closely with Finance Department to create estimates and forecast of client budgets to manage client expenses
- Proactively read and provides updates on regulatory changes to team while maintaining an internal database of key information and technical knowledge
- Participate with colleagues in a team setting to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Administrative support to team including processing mail, processing payments, and other duties as assigned
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Spring Regulatory Sciences offers a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, paid time off plus nine holidays per year, 401K with company matching, and a 9/80 work schedule (every other Friday off). We work hard for our clients and share in their successes!
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Careers@SpringRegulatory.com
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Employment Opportunity, Veterans and Disabled Employer.